Enhanced Optical Services, owned by John Snelgrove FBDO CL,
has opened a new opticians in St. Albans.
John is a Dispensing Optician with over thirty years’ experience.
The records of Blink Eye Centre have been retained by Enhanced Optical Services,
enabling us to provide continuity of care for our customers.
The location at 209 Hatfield Road (opposite Morrissons) in St Albans has been an optician for over fifty years; to this end, we have modernised the premises with the latest advances technology can offer. A fully computerised practice, we offer SMS and email confirmation and reminder services for appointments.
In-store imaging allows you to preview your glasses on our screens and even share the preview to friends & family via social media; our secure systems ensure our customer’s information is safe at all times. News, updates and in-store promotions will be posted to the Enhanced Optical Services Facebook Page & Twitter accounts, as well as to the EOS Blog, links to which are also above.
Buy One – Get One Free – Donate One
For every qualifying purchase over £69.00, including Single Visions Lenses (Buy One), you may receive a pair of frames free (Get one Free), as well as being able to donate £5 to EyeNeedSight (Donate One). This applies to all NHS vouchers. All frames except Visage come with Multi-coated Single Vision Lenses.
Reasons to choose Enhanced Optical Services in St Albans
- You’ll always see the same opticians, building up an understanding and a good relationship. We do not believe in using unqualified assistants.
- We won’t rush you. We know that attention to detail is vital, and our eye examinations normally take around half an hour.
- We manage your care for you with an annual eye examination (as recommended by the Department of Health)
- All clients who qualify can have spectacles, including varifocals, free of charge.
- All spectacles are labelled with the client’s name, and the date, function and level of vision.
- After the eye test each client has a two part report and an Optical Care Plan. This helps the carers understand how the client sees.
- All spectacles are professionally fitted by an optician.
Our Store Phone number is:
Our St Albans Store is open:
In Association with: